Tuesday 4 December 2012

Dateline London

Welcome to the blog which I had intended to name Dateline London - because it
is my view of things - as I see from this Metropolitan and truly Cosmopolitan city. I arrived here as a student on a cold and wet December evening but the city had a warm and festive look - what with Christmas lights, shoppers and late night shoppings London looked at its best.

December always reminds me of those lonely but nostalgic days. It ushers in the season of goodwill, fellow feeling, peace and happiness. But if you read the headlines it's a different world and the sons of Adam - in most places - are at each others' throats.

As a humanist I believe every person is destined to play a role  - and a positive one too - in this world. Sometimes, like on drama stages, we forget parts of our role and try to rewrite the script - often to make a fool of ourselves. I also believe that in many countries it's not against the law to make a fool of yourselves.

I will be posting my stories/pictures and video clips of my talkshows soon.
Have a nice day and a happy new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment